Thursday, May 13, 2010

Which is better for a cell phone, silicone case or hard cover case?

I have a new LG Voyager and I'm planning on buying a case for it. I was wondering which is better for your cell phone. I had a hard cover case for my razr and although it protected it, the case itself scratch my phone and I would like to keep my phone as nice as possible. However, the silicon cases seem kind of bland and boring.


Thank you %26lt;3Which is better for a cell phone, silicone case or hard cover case?
Keep in mind that silicone can rip and basically does jack all if you drop your phone onto a hard surface. It depends how accident prone you are, I have had lots of hard cases and your right, they do scratch your phone. You can go for bright and colorful, or you can go for practical and safe.





While the hard case might scratch your phone, it will protect it from much more serious drops which the silicone case can't.





Good luck :)Which is better for a cell phone, silicone case or hard cover case?
I think ur better of with a Silicon cover because that's what i have. I went through god knows how many phones and Ive had hard covers and when u drop it they just break and so does ur phone or the screen but i have a silicone cover now on my blackberry and ive had this phone for about 5 months now and it still has no scratches and i drop my phone a lot lol
hard cover case is much better. I don't have a cell phone, but, I have an ipod, and, hard cover cases are much better, they protect the object more and personally I think they look better too.
i kind of like silicone because it offers better feel for your phone and between ur hands.... and it provides grip also.... and plus it looks better

No comments:

Post a Comment