Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy glue stuck to my phone and phone case?

so, my phone case broke and my smart cousin decided to put crazy glue to fix it... n now there's glue all over my cover and on my phone.. if i rip my case, i'm scare that the phone's paint will come off too... is there anything to wash off the glue? oil? nail polish remover?Crazy glue stuck to my phone and phone case?
I don't really know if you should use this product on your cellphone, i'm not sure what it would do as seeing i've never had this problem, but it will let you know on the back what surfaces you can use it on. theres a product you can buy called Goo-be-gone. its in a little tin, square can, i believe its yellow. its been so long since i've bought it. but anyways, that stuff works on just about EVERYTHING!!! gum, blood, glue, grease, everything! I don't even know if they sell it anymore, but you can try walmart/heb. they'll probably have it. i'm sure they will, my dad bought some about 6 months ago. lemme kno if i helped and good luck





robin

No comments:

Post a Comment