Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I paint the silicone case for my phone?

If so, what kind of paint would I use? I bought a plain black silicone case and it's boring so I want to decorate it. Thanks for any suggestions.Can I paint the silicone case for my phone?
You're next question to Yahoo will be. How do I get permanent marker off my black silicone phone case? Black might be dull but at least it's not crappy looking. Anything you put on there won't stay looking nice.Can I paint the silicone case for my phone?
Silicone is a compound that inks are premixed with them. meaning that the color you see is not on the surface. Its inside it. And since most paint have other ingredients , after drying they get hard and can be easily peeled from your case. I suggest to use permanent ink pens. They can penetrate the silicone but may spread after a while. You may not get sharp lines after a while.





Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Or buy a new silicone in your nearest phone accessories store :D

    By the way, insurance companies are now offering mobile phone insurance to cover for such damages.

    ReplyDelete