Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where can I get a cute phone case?

Does anyone know where I can order or go buy a phone case for the LG Rhythm from Alltel?Where can I get a cute phone case?
ebayWhere can I get a cute phone case?
In man malls they have little stalls in the middle of the walkways. The stalls sell tons of phone accessories. You could also check in with the company you bought you phone with. In certain stores they sell accessories as well.
go to ur phone carriers website and look under accessories or go to ur local mall and they might have some on a cart usually
I would suggest those carts they have at the mall. They have some really nice ones, and you can always haggle the price lower. :)
try going to the website. and typing in your phone type. and they might have some there
Look at The Lg website or if you have at n t they have some their.
bunch of places
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment