Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can i super glue my phone case to my phone?

ok so i have the voyager and i got this cheep but cute phone case can i take super glue and glue the back case to my phone? or no??





if not what should i use to make it stay on??Can i super glue my phone case to my phone?
use double sided tape instead...that way if you need to access the phone battery or SIM card, you don't need to be a Houdini to get into it.Can i super glue my phone case to my phone?
well you can but it's probly not a good idea because then you couldn't get the the battery of if you got a new phone you wouldnt be able to get the sim card.....you should get double sided tape or something
well yeah sure u can do that...but i think its not a good idea to permanently glue it to your phone...there will come a time that you will probably want to change it in the future.
it wont hurt anything if you super glue it but if you do you gotta stick with that case and you might get sick of it
u can use ur slide with half open
The best glue for that would be a glue called ';GOOP'; you don't need much at all and it sticks to anything
It's okay with me

No comments:

Post a Comment