Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I shrink a silicone case for my phone?

I have a phone which I bought a silicone case for. I was wondering is there any way I can shrink the case to make it fit tighter?How can I shrink a silicone case for my phone?
well since it is silicone..try putting it in hot water..it will make the silicone shrink and soft..while its still warm and free of water slid it on your phone. and let it set. (cool down) now it should have a snug fit.How can I shrink a silicone case for my phone?
Silicone doesn't shrink. You need special equipment to seal it with. Usually silicon is injection molded to its shape. Plus smoke from it can be hazardous to your health.

1 comment:

  1. IPhone is a leading smart phone that serves not only the purpose of telecommunication but also as platform for multimedia and ability of multiple capabilities with the help of only a single tool.
    screen protectors

    ReplyDelete