Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is there a way to stretch leather, like a leather phone case?

The leather iphone case that I bought is a tad to small. IT fits, it is just that it is really hard to get it in and out and i think it is messing w/ my phoneIs there a way to stretch leather, like a leather phone case?
Soak the case in water; place a plastic container a bit larger in shape and size as your iphone, let dry. Remove plastic container when leather is dry. Should have stretched to fit your iphone.

3 comments:

  1. You might ask, what's the return on investment? An iPhone 5 case can cost you as little as a few dollars from an online auction site, and save your iPhone from 200 dollars plus of damage.

    e_cell

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb post. Ne’er knew this, appreciate it for letting me know. Venito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I have been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. Leather Watch Bands by Venito

    ReplyDelete