Thursday, May 13, 2010

Does putting my cell phone in a case/pouch reduce my chances of getting brain cancer?

Does putting my cell phone in a case/pouch when I'm not using it but is still near me or in my pocket reduce my chances of getting brain cancer or other cell phone related injuries/dieseases?Does putting my cell phone in a case/pouch reduce my chances of getting brain cancer?
Brain cancer occurs in about 7 out of every 100,000 people. Is your risk reduced from that? No. Is it reduced from keeping it plastered to your ear? Maybe. Some researchers think there maybe a link between cell phones and brain cancer, but no one knows yet. Keeping a cell phone in a shirt pocket could cause injury if you have a pacemaker.Does putting my cell phone in a case/pouch reduce my chances of getting brain cancer?
Yes my sweet child and if you drink a bucket of carrot juice twice a day it will reduce your chances of getting stomach cancer. It is always good to be safe in a world full of so much disastrous situations.
I wouldnt worry about it, there are sooooo many theories on how you can get cancer and you cant try and prevent all of them, just dont worry about it, its just a cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment