Friday, May 14, 2010

What can i do if a protective case broke my phone?

I have a dlo protective case for my iphone 3gs and was wondering what do i do as far as the manufacture of the case goes. it has two magnets on each of the bottom corner to keep the case close. one of the magnets actually pushed against my phone and crack the screen. any advice on how i could have them either replace my phone or pay the amount for a new one since it was a defect with there product?What can i do if a protective case broke my phone?
Either company would probably tell you you didn't use the case right or it wasn't the right style. Therefor, your phone insurance (I hope you have insurance on a new iphone!), probably won't cover it for the minimum. Check with both companies, and if neither works out, check eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment