Friday, May 14, 2010

Can a razr cell phone case with a magnet (Protected by leather) damage my phone?

Magnetic cases for cell phones are harmless. I've used them for years with no problems at all. In fact, the T-Mobile Dash(my current phone) actually comes WITH a magnetic case. The magnets used in the cases are not very strong at all. They are just strong enough to hold the case closed, but no where near strong enough to do any damage to the phone.Can a razr cell phone case with a magnet (Protected by leather) damage my phone?
NO IT WANT DAMAGE YA PHONE .Can a razr cell phone case with a magnet (Protected by leather) damage my phone?
Hi Howie,





I was concerned when I first started using my magnetic case with my RAZR. I was afraid the magnet would scramble the SIM card, but everything is fine after over a year of use.





Magnetic latching phone cases are so popular that if there were an issue that fact would be common knowledge by now.





Use your case without worry,





Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment