Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do I remove the leather smell from a phone case?

I just got a new leather phone case and it smells very strongly of leather. The smell rubs onto my hands when I touch it. How can I remove the smell/chemicals on it without ruining it?How do I remove the leather smell from a phone case?
eat some chilli then sit on itHow do I remove the leather smell from a phone case?
soak it in gas
Mink oil rub it comes in a tin, you'll find it in a drug store where the shoe polish is located.The tin is only about 1/2 inch high and about 3 inches across. Use a soft cotton cloth to rub on the mink oil. And a clean cloth to rub off any access.
Something to strip the smell away like pine-sol....but that might make it smell worse.


It's really just the test of time that will mamke the smell go away.
why would you want to? People pay for that smell.
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment