Sunday, January 24, 2010

HARD COVER CELL PHONE CASES? 10 points!?

OK so I was looking for a hardcover case for my Razor and I don't know where to get them! I'm really looking for like a horse one but I can't find any on ebay or anything. So does anyone know where to find a hardcover cell phone case?HARD COVER CELL PHONE CASES? 10 points!?
yea i had the same problem and i can only find these stinkin covers that were like cloth and it looked so retarded. so i searched on google. it was so awesome on how many i found. search ';RAZR horse cellphone cases'; or look up ';RAZR protective cases'; and i hope your results are well. good luck = ]





http://search.ebay.com/RAZR-horse-cases_鈥?/a>HARD COVER CELL PHONE CASES? 10 points!?
the mall
www.bestbuy.com
If you go to a mall or a shopping center, you might find an Island/stand in the middle of the aisle that sells them. You can't miss it. You could also go to a store that sells phones like the verizon store or your local Walmart.
Claires*
I don't know if it is just my mall.


But by my house at the mall they have stands in the mall. ( its just a normal mall nothing special.) but they have a cell phone cover stand.





Very very nice cases, hard ones too.


So check your mall and see if they have them. Or maybe a radioshack, or another electronic store.








Good luck
you should walk around a mall.


theres usually plenty of kiosks(haha bad spelling i think) for phone cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment