Sunday, January 24, 2010

CELL PHONE CASES!?!?!?!?

Hi there!


Please help. I need a cell phone cover like a silicon or plastic clip on skin. I do NOT want to order online and I can't think of stores that sell them. I have a BLACKBERRY PEARL 8100 and am looking for a store in either the cherry hill mall or the moorestown mall or somewhere in those areas. Please help. I will also take like stores such as Target or Walmart or what ever you can think of. PLEASE HELP. But Target or Walmart I do not think sell them as far as online. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥? and if need be you can tell me the ones online too but i dont really need online. QUICKEST AND MOST ACCURATE ANSWERS WILL GET THE POINTS******!!!








PLEASE HELP FAST!!!!***CELL PHONE CASES!?!?!?!?
most malls will have little kiosks(store vendors) that you can buy all kinds of accessories, including skins/gel cases,clip ones. They sit in the middle of the malls with carts and have their goods there!!





I have the the 8100 and that is mostly where I buy my cases. I also go online and buy mine from accstation.comCELL PHONE CASES!?!?!?!?
I would try anywhere that sells cell phones. Circuit city, best buy, wal-mart, radio shack, etc. If they sell the phone they should sell the case for it as well, and even if they don't sell them, they should have some ideas as to where you can find them in your area. Also, I've noticed that most malls have a kiosk in the main walkway that sells cell phone covers and cases, your local mall may have something like that. Good luck! Hope you find what you're looking for!
TMobile dealer


TMobile Store


2000 Rt 38


CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002


856-665-0400





Try Best Buy and Circuit City (I would go with Circuit City since they just went bankrupt, it might be cheaper).


Cherry Hill Best Buy


2130 Route 70 W


Cherry Hill, NJ 08002


856-910-7932





Try hitting those mobile accessories kiosk that line the mall hallways selling universal mobile accessories.


Cherry Hill Mobile Solutions


2000 ROUTE 38 Sp# 445


Cherry Hill, NJ 08002


267-608-6725








Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment