Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My phone case has magnets in it, is that going to hurt my phone?

I got a new blackberry and it came with a fake leather case in which it fits in sideways and a flap folds over and it sticks because there are two magnets in the flap. I am worried that those magnets may fry my blackberry. Will it? Has it happend before? What do you suggest I do if it does harm it?My phone case has magnets in it, is that going to hurt my phone?
NO my blackberry case has a magnet in it so when its in the case you can choose to lock it while in the holster which is the phone case if it was going to hurt the phone they wouldnt make them that wayMy phone case has magnets in it, is that going to hurt my phone?
good question.


i would never have thought of that if it does wreck the phone then just return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment