Friday, January 22, 2010

I put stick-on jewels on my leather cell phone case and I want to keep them on. How do I? They fall off easily

I bought the stick-on jewels for a dollar at Jo-Ann Fabrics and they slide and are not stable. Would some type of glue or tape help? If you know, please be specific.I put stick-on jewels on my leather cell phone case and I want to keep them on. How do I? They fall off easily
I've purchased those too. They do not last very long nor are they durable. You can use crazy glue but also remember that the stone may fall off and all you'll be left with is the silver adhesive part the jewel was once stuck too. I gave up on those. Good luck to you.I put stick-on jewels on my leather cell phone case and I want to keep them on. How do I? They fall off easily
superglue works great


also try fake nail glue is you dont have superglue

No comments:

Post a Comment