Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are there any cell phone cases for the new LG Xenon?

I got the new LG Xenon (touch screen and slides sideways w/';qwerty'; keyboard) Its blue (if that matters) and I have been looking everywhere, including online at AT%26amp;T... Does anyone know where I could find a case? Not a leather case that clips onto things, just a plain, hard plastic/vinyl kind.Are there any cell phone cases for the new LG Xenon?
there are so super cute ones on this website, just scroll down on the page to see the clip on ones. And, I have a question for you, since you have the phone- is there a touch screen keyboard as well as slide out? no one will answer me.. just email me if you please (hayley_riott@yahoo.com) hope this helps!


http://www.handhelditems.com/cell-phone-accessories-gr500-xenon-accessories-c-3524_4365_6287.htmlAre there any cell phone cases for the new LG Xenon?
there is no touch screen keyboard.
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment