Friday, January 22, 2010

Cell Phone cases with magnets.

I just bought a cell phone case for my belt and it has a magnet to keep closed and for easier access. So my question is that, does the magnet it has effect or damage the phone? If so how much? I know that the magnet is small and it barley has a strong magnetic field. To follow up on this question i also have a question about speaker and placing them near computer cup's, or lcd screens. Dose that effect the hardware, and is it also a small speaker built to not interfere? Cell Phone cases with magnets.
it's not the best thing to use to secure your cellular device but it's not the greatest of threats


Cell Phone cases with magnets.
I've used magnetic catch cases with my cell phones for years and every one of my cell phones lasted until I dropped it one too many times or upgraded.
It could severely damage your celll phone.
You may want to contact the cell phone carrier.
Don't worry dude.............

No comments:

Post a Comment