Sunday, January 24, 2010

CELL PHONE CASES!! please HELP!!?

Where can I find hard cover shell phone cases for Samsumg a 737 in the sacramento area? Pictures of my phone...


http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/wireless/detail-page/B0012DAA40-a737_red-duo.jpgCELL PHONE CASES!! please HELP!!?
sweet phone but i wouldn't get a case maybe a smuge protectorCELL PHONE CASES!! please HELP!!?
People above are wrong


I have the W580i Slider phone and I have a nice clear case for it.





First, you should try your cellphone provider's store. Ask the person if they sell the cases that are made for your phone the shell cases, most of the times they don't which is odd.





Second, go to your local malls and look for a cellphone kiosk. Many times, they will have a little stand in the middle of the mall where they have different cell phone cases. Show the owner your cellphone and they will show you the different cellphone cases they have! Most of the time, they will have cases with different desings, colors or clear !





My personal favorite is clear :]





If you STILL can't find it check online! Go to ebay, amazon, or craiglist and you're bound to find it :]





Hope I helped!
yeeah! sacramento represent yo!


im from rockin rocklin!!!!


ahahahaha!


i bet u anything i know you!


lol


just go to the galleria mall!


go to the cell phone stand. theyl have plenty of choices for you to choose from. it will cost about 17 dollars! thats where i got my sexy zebra face plate from! lol
http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZCel鈥?/a>





If you don't like e-bay ( I wouldn't blame you)


Try an electonics store or try the mall. In the mall there are independet merchants everywhere with stuff to sell.





Later.
They probably don't make them for that phone since it's a slider, sorrry :(
NO I THINK,SINCE IT IS A SLIDE PHONE...I THINK

No comments:

Post a Comment