Friday, January 22, 2010

What type of phone case is the best?

I'm getting the LG Voyager cell phone and I was wondering what type of case I should get. I mean, like, rubber or hard? I had a hard case for my Razor, and I dropped it and it cracked. Should I just play it safe and get a rubber one then to be safe? And do they have any rubber cases with patterns on them, rather than just solid colors?What type of phone case is the best?
I actually prefer them both, but I'd go with the rubber if your case already had cracked from before





http://www.cellphoneaccents.com/sb-4-sm-鈥?/a>





cool voyager covers :)What type of phone case is the best?
I Would go with rubber! Ive always like the way they loook better and to me they seem like they would protect the phone wayyy better! Yea i think you should get rubber not just to play it safe i just think those are cooler! Lol.. And umm im not sure if they come in patterns or not.. im sure they do somewhere! Hope i helped! thanks for helping me with my question! =]
I got a Voyager and a case from Body Glove. It's rubberized but plastic. I've dropped my phone multiple times and it's always protected it nicely. I'd suggest it. Mine's black but it works fine, and it's grippy.
Well i would go with the rubber case, just try not to drop it this time, as for the patterns I think they do have them, but you could also buy a solid color and design it yourself..hope that helps :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment